Wednesday, April 23, 2014

really funny from Professional Heckler: Seven Last Modern Words “Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they’re doing.” - People praying for selfie addicts “I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise.” - Juan Ponce Enrile on the phone with Gigi Reyes “Dear woman, here is your son.” - God explaining ‘things’ to Raquel Pempengco “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?” - MRT Rider “I am thirsty.” - Anne Curtis “It is finished!” - Jejomar Binay to 2016 rivals “Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!” - Erap holding a glass of Petrus wine while praying

really funny from Professional Heckler: Seven Last Modern Words “Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they’re doing.” - People praying for selfie addicts “I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise.” - Juan Ponce Enrile on the phone with Gigi Reyes “Dear woman, here is your son.” - God explaining ‘things’ to Raquel Pempengco “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?” - MRT Rider “I am thirsty.” - Anne Curtis “It is finished!” - Jejomar Binay to 2016 rivals “Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!” - Erap holding a glass of Petrus wine while praying

by Dale G. Israel



April 23, 2014 at 07:49PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment