Monday, February 3, 2014

First Post (but not new to blogging though) :)


I will be posting here several news stories that I got from my various news coverages, accounts of people I encounter daily and the gadgets and apps I use in the course of my work at work in the Newsroom.


I have several blogs before like the one on wordpress and the now-defunct multiply. Now, I am trying to consolidate these accounts as well as with my Facebook page, Twitter account and other social networking sites.

That's it for now and you will be hearing more from me in awhile. Feel free to roam around my site.Hopefully, I can make this site informative for everyone.

This is Dale G. Israel, Senior Reporter of Cebu Daily News and this is my personal blog.


Check me out also
on Facebook Page: Dale G. Israel
On Twitter: @dalegisrael



contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment